This page gives easy step-by-step instructions to have us connect to your computer.
Note: This will only work on Windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 8 RT if you have windows 7 - just hit F8 while powering on your computer...go to step 7.
If you are able to access the internet you do not need to go to safemode and may skip to step 9.
How to Boot Into Safe Mode:
1. If the system is already turned off, power it on.
2. If the system is already on, shutdown the system normally, wait 30 seconds, and then power it back on. DO NOT UNPLUG THE MACHINE as this may cause a power surge that can damage your machine to a non-operational state. You may, however hold down the power button for 30 seconds, you will hear the system click off. Wait 10 seconds and power on.
3. The trick is to hold the Shift button and mash the F8 key, this will sometimes boot you into the new advanced “recovery mode”, where you can choose to see advanced repair options. (See picture below)
4. You will need to click on the Troubleshoot option. (See picture below)
5. Now select Advanced Options. (See picture below)
5. Now choose the Windows Startup Settings option, by the looks of things we were never meant to find Safe Mode. (See picture below)
6. Finally hit the Restart button. (See picture below)
7. Like magic, when your PC reboots you will be able to boot into Safe Mode from the familiar looking Advanced Boot Options screen. (See picture to left)
The system will now boot into Safe Mode with Networking.
Be patient as you will see a ton of drivers load across your
screen from the bottom up.
8. You may receive a prompt asking if you really want to boot into Safe Mode. Choose Yes. (See picture to left)